Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I wants to go to Australia... =3

Hate my routine!!!, mwf 7am wake up, 830 reach school and uhmm do school stuff at the same time cotroll self to not go to the OH SO NEAR internet cafes offering DOTADOTADOTA!... 1230 decide whether to go home and slack off or go the shops to enjoy dota, fellow gamers may think dota-ing is the better option, but no, 4 hours will cost me about, whats 15 multiplied by 4?... yeah and for me it's a little on the expensive side. And if I choose the go home option, I would be like slacking off for four straight hours it'll make me NOT go back to school for ONE subject(DATASTRUC, and yes it is the BOMB), I mean one subject isn't that bad but the name DS1 alone gives me so much friggin stress, again thats just the mention of the name, the class itself is another level of torture. I dont even know if I can still pass the subject(LOBOTOMY?)... anyone with better ideas COMMENT please =)... o yeah I just mentioned mwf right?. tth to sat is another entry. J45T1N

4 comments:

  1. you can never go wrong with the health care industry. whether its nursing, medtech, pt, etc... the ongoing demand of health care practitioners worldwide is expected to rise due to the unpredictability of one's physical, psychological and mental health..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hates datastructures. i has a program due 2morow and so far, i only have a menu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahaah, I only got an INTERFACE, want me to make it for you guys now.. its real short =D

    @clarke: I guess, but still gon ask from parents XD hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wont stop you from going to voya though! i know there's a part of you wanting to stay there though! hahaha. you dont wanna be disturbed! :D

    ReplyDelete