Thursday, January 20, 2011

Found it! ... profit?


I have been going through this retarded emo phase lately,(just go with it I'm 19 and don't really know what I want for life) and let me reiterate once more that it is retarded, what?... want me to prove it? I can make poems now, "I Condone the proverbial sunrise, For I want to be left alone, this may be for my demise...cheesecake" LOL I kid at being emo, who likes them anyway? so where was I? yeah the point. a few months ago I turned 19, and I was like I really have to get my act together, cos I'm a young adult now(lol adult). I then started to make a list of things that I was good and terrible at and by the 15th minute, the list of things I'm shitty at began to pile up like roadkill on a freeway, realizing this I stopped thinking altogether.(lol) Upon realizing I was practically good for nothing, there I entered my emo phase(see above). But then it hit me.

Since the best at something I could do was considered mediocre, I actually found my ultimate purpose! and it is to make people look better than they actually are you can do math? I cant do jack with it. You good at sports? I asphyxiate like a girl when I run around. you see? I make people better than they actually are and I guess that's awesome to an extent.
Moral, if you want to be a hang out with me sometime(on second thought, don't, it's contradicting :P).

Yes I don't make sense.
(leave comments if you may :D)
:O -jstn

1 comment: