Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SuperficialNonsense #2

Well, here's a little "sequel" to my series of superfluous rants on really trivial things, call it bullshit, but its golden bullshit...

#1. FUGU!, another case of WHAT THE F**K ARE THOSE JAPANESE THINKING?!. if you have not known yet FUGU is the Japanese word for pufferfish (well a'ryt, now here comes something really stupid) Because pufferfish is lethally poisonous if prepared incorrectly, fugu has become one of the most celebrated and notorious dishes in Japanese cuisine.
this just brings my piss to a boil, I know im not Japanese, heck I'm not even Asian! but why the good name of jolly saint Nicholas would you fckin risk your life, yeah life! for a fish aesthetically speaking "blows", I could understand if eating had benefits like 120 more years of your life, or say you're gonna be an owner of a multi-billion dollar company that would be great BUT YOU DON'T!, you just risk dying to impress friends and family, i mean am I missing something here?. they say the Japanese are about a few hundred years ahead of some countries pro'ly true, maybe this is the reason why my minuscule intelect simply cannot comprehend what they are trying to achieve with eating a poisonous fish. well I think this kinda proves one point...


THE JAPANESE HAVE BALLS!



No comments:

Post a Comment