Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SuperficialNonsense #3

It's been quite a while since I posted an entry to this blog, and come to think of it I may be running short on ideas, or am I?... well i guess not, not in this world where something is always wrong with something. What I'm going to point out today is those senseless and if you ask me, embarrassing signs people put up, there's nothing really wrong with that, but the fact that the sentence or phrase is constructed so poorly (not that in better at making sense)that you cant help but pity the person putting the damn signboards. Take this for example, on my way commuting to school, I noticed a sign on the gate, and the sign say's "slow in speed"... omgwtfhoribifuckus! I mean WHAT!... "slow in speed?" what message are you trying to relay? am I "slow in speed?" or are you "slow in speed?" or am I a retard for not understanding a complex form of English?. well i guess he was trying to say "slow down" but is that really harder to come up?.

[will be continued]

No comments:

Post a Comment