Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thats it I give up... ( sad emoticon!) :C :c T_T

(o_o) Mind if I tell you a story, it's a cool story. no? oh :(.
oh! no as in you don't mind? cool.
well ok, you(well assuming you're nerdy enough) prolly know that Starcraft 2 has been out for almost a month now, and I've really been itching to play it at least once, guess what? I got to play it!(cue texas walker ranger music)it just so happened that a PC that was going to be used for some purpose I don't know, was placed in our now defunct PC table, and I was asked to test it out.(no,actually I asked them that I "test" it out)

Guess what game was in it? yes! Ms.Pacman!!!!!1one!!111, oh and sc2.
So yeah basically I started playing SC2 and yeah I loved it, a lot.(marry me, well ok maybe not) you know that feeling when you really like or so hyped up about something you think of absurd things? like when you ace this 1 exam in school then you get so optimistic and begin to think your academically invincible? no?... well I think you get what I'm tryin to say here.

So yeah, as I was playing the awesomeness which is STARCRAFT 2, when I was at the peak of my nerdgasmic experience when I had the eureka moment.
I WANT TO BE A PRO GAMER!!! screams my egotistic sub-conscience. but then I SAW THIS...


after seeing this video I wanted to eat a gallon of ice cream and
go kick myself after watching conan the barbarian, to sort of get my manliness back after it had been sucked dry by... nevermind :C






(hoped u enjoyed this post :D, please leave a comment)

1 comment:

  1. woah?? i wanna see you this fast just! :)) LOL very inspiring, indeed!

    ReplyDelete