Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Media is worth killing for... no, i meant kill the ones behind it




















Whatsup blog, how ya been? I guess its time to write another entry. (lol I sound as if I'm obliged to write stuff here) Anyway, since its about 11pm here, I think it is the best time to write something cause they say all your best ideas usually come to you at night, thats some major BS right there I'm right here staring at the friggin monitor for the longest time hoping for that eureka moment. So yeah, I'll be back...


Huzzah! and I am back, like the bad taste in your mouth right after spewing chunks.(best simile ever! or is that actually a metaphor, well screw it.) Moving on, today I've decided to rant on which some people might be annoyed of as well, But first! a story. A few hours ago I decided to go to school to check on the props on the stop-motion thingamajig for our final project, right after that I decided to go to the internet cafe where we usually hang out with my friends to play dota, and YES my friends are retarded since they actually have the balls to refuse playing the best game ever, which is starcraft 2. So yeah, I played for like a few hours pwning noobs and 1337's(cos I am beyond 1337!, I keed! I keed! :D) and then decided to stop when my eyesight decided to screw me.
Right after paying for the hours I've used on the computer, I was bored and thought about what to do next,(going home was out of the picture, since it was way more boring staying home) and I kinda just decided to stay and watch some of the games from a distance. Then it hit me... a duck came flying out of nowhere! I swear no one saw it coming!... loljk! :D

no, the thing that actually bothered me was the radio, no, more specifically the guy talking on the radio, I mean for a DJ(is that what you call them?) he had terrible grammar, abysmal sentence construction and humor that's dead, yep, dead. I mean come on! it is really hard to wrap your brain around on how he actually got that job, or if he was even screened.
he was like "yoo mast try, bepor you can cry; uhh becos you becos befor you can cry ob course you have to try 'cue laughter' o mao na siya ha!.'cue laughter' ang mga naminaw dha sa c-a-r-b-o-n, beh, asa man kuno nah?!, wa nai lain kundi sa carbon!'cue laughter ', there you can buy squash and other vegetables, so mao nah siya ang mga siga ug mata,'cue laughter' you shood eat vegetables, so you can get vitamin-- be unsa man? ob course vitamin e, how to spell eyes. di ba E jud nah" and this is just an excerpt of all the BS he was spewing on air, I may sound like a grammar nazi right now but, no, I am not one and can never be one, since I also have tons of flaws on my compositions, and sometimes they totally don't make sense. where were we? yeah retard DJ.

So this "DJ" goes on and on telling dumb jokes with clips of laughter in between, but what really brought my exasperation to its highest was when he said,"ay mo palabig pangatawa diha ha, basig dili na nah masira inyung baba", right after he said that some of my braincells(assuming I had any) died. Then I finally decided to do I was supposed to do 10 minutes ago, tell the dude in charge to change stations, but to my dismay they wouldnt :C so even though I still wanted to watch a few games, I just decided to go home and write down my experience. yes, life sucks, but if you are able to share that misery to other people and somehow make them grin a little, it kinda makes it all worthwhile LOL (cool story bro,moment?). -J4571N


if you managed to read through the wall of text, please leave a comment or whatever at the chatbox, on the upper right side :D peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment