Monday, February 9, 2009

Profound Underachiever


I've never really excelled at anything in life so...
at about the time Howard Hughes started to act weird(no just kidding) I then began my elusive search for anything that I can be considered good at, at first I was made to believe by my mummi that I'm special and "brayt", and obviously I believed that, well there came the time that I realized that no child loving parent would blatantly say you're no good, and I was starting to doubt my "kabrayt" when I entered the first grade, because I can only be the queen of sheba rather than being Solomon. then I thought to myself hey lets try sports. epic fail! besides the fact that I've no natural talent for any sport I also realized that my pace and ability to improve is slower than koalas on mating season, just as I was about to end my search, I had a eureka moment, there actually is something Im very very adept at, so adept that I can do it without even trying, and I found it while watching Americal Idol, and no its not singing but Failing!. I looked these definitions up.
  1. To prove deficient or lacking; perform ineffectively or inadequately: failed to fulfill their promises; failed in their attempt to reach the summit.
  2. To be unsuccessful: an experiment that failed.
  3. To receive an academic grade below the acceptable minimum.
you know why Im proud to fail?, because some people dread it!, and I can do it without even trying. so fuck off because I'm an underachiver and proud of it.


2 comments:

  1. maybe you're great in other things, like writing.

    btw. you the one inspired me to create my own blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn right Jman!

    you should be proud you failed at sumthing!

    you can learn a lot from it!

    but from success? what's there to learn?

    ReplyDelete