Friday, February 20, 2009

typingwhatevercomestomind

I really have nothing on my mind right, but I must not stop, lentils kidney beans, roosters may lay eggs, even camels get demented, If you're not me then you are the the second most beautiful person on earth, the world's mass will never change, except when you get moon rocks and asteroids. Q: if you could name a number what would it be A: justin duhhh... I want a klondike bar. who is evil knievel?.spiderman and sarah palin nailed the burger king on a cross several days ago, I wish for a revival of the swing era... if at first you dont succced, sell your soul to the colonel, with his seven secret herbs and spices... I know nicaragua is a made up country to hide genetic mutation experiment conducted by brangelina, oprah uses ultra electro black magnetic waves to make you tune in to her show, the universe is continually expanding and so is EJ, so ej is the universe. howard hughes was my uncle, could you believe that? bono is the president of argentina. amy winehouse!!! the moon is located in pittsburgh,Q: if a tree falls down and no one was around there to hear it would it make a sound A: yes, it would be singing techno versions of emo song ("*beep beep*how could*tootoottiit* this happen to me*tititotototo*") wheres waldo? on the moon in pittsburgh duhh... Q: what was man thinking when he discovered that you could get milk out of cows A: no its not what you think... It gave him an erection. sleep! scream nematodes!. hump cancer castrate dick cheney

2 comments:

  1. a coloful mind, you have my friend =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is actually the first step in writing a good paper

    write whatever comes to mind, dont ever stop, no matter how far-fetched it gets XD

    ReplyDelete